We made it back home late Friday night after Vivie got sick and I felt like she needed to be seen by her Dr on Saturday morning. Her lungs are fine--she just sounds gurgly and congested in her upper respiratory area.
A BIG shout out to The Collyers for their amazing hospitality and for putting up with SIX monkeys for a few days...well, five--Vivie hasn't reached 'monkey' status yet!
Upon returning, our home did smell of smoke--so the fans went on and we lit the scented candles. I have to order an air filter/ionizer for our home to help with those particulates in the air which should help get the kids healthy and keep them that way!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Home Again Home Again Jiggidy-Jig
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Welcome home! What a crazy week. So glad Vivie is well and hopefully the air clears up SOOOOON. No doubt there are lots of air purifiers being shipped to SD about now:) loves...
Hope the kids are getting better. Miss you guys!
My dad baptized a weenig on his mission & she had a son named Matt, I think. Is Allison's husband named Matt & is his mom's name JoEllen? That would be really weird if it was the same Weenigs.
Very cute blog Shay! It looks great! I love the way you did the Slide. Did you end up doing it or did Lacey?
Lacey is the BEST mentor ever--she gave me all the tips and tricks and I did it myself in photoshop. I have a feeling that the 'face' of it will change quite often depending on my mood--it's a good creative outlet for me that doesn't include getting dirty with paint!
Post a Comment